Sizing Guide (old)
We always recommend that you order your exact wrist circumference as your wrist size. You should take your wrist measurement exactly where you wear your watch currently, as it's the best way to guarantee a perfect fit.
Your elastic watch band will feel very similar to a hair tie being wrapped lightly around your wrist.
How to Measure Your Wrist
Here are a couple easy ways to measure your wrist.
Soft Flexible Tape Measure
- This is the most accurate method if you have a flexible tape measure.
- Wrap the tape measure comfortably around your wrist and notice where the "0" mark overlaps with the tape measure. This length is your wrist measurement.
String and Ruler
Grab a piece of string that doesn't have any stretch to it (dental floss works well), a pen, and a ruler.
- Wrap the string comfortably around your wrist.
- Use a pen to mark the string at the place it overlaps.
- Place the piece of string next to the ruler and measure the distance between the starting edge and the line you marked. Be exact when measuring to the closest 1/8 or 1/16". This length is your wrist measurement.
If you do not see your exact measurements, select "Other Size" from the Wrist Size drop down list and enter in your exact wrist measurement in the "Other Wrist Size" text box that appears.
If you're unsure about your wrist size, please email us at email@example.com with a picture of a flexible tape measure wrapped around your wrist and we can help advise you on your sizing.
NOTE: The size you are choosing is the size of your wrist NOT the size of the band.